Introduce yourself...

For support to do specifically with the OmniGameZ application.
stigzler
Site Admin

Introduce yourself...

Post by stigzler » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:34 am

Tell us a bit about you. What you're into and anything retro gaming related...
😁

Noxidrome

Post by Noxidrome » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello! My name's Max, 30 yo, I still studying computer engineering and I just love to collect old retrogames! Even if the time to play them is really minimal now, which is why I find it hard to keep pace even with the current generation... Sometimes I find even pleasure in optimizing, modding and making the games and roms work better- Who knows if one day I'll be able to enjoy them all for good  :D

p.s. I'm sorry with my English, it's not my native language
Last edited by Noxidrome on Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stigzler
Site Admin

Post by stigzler » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:51 am

😁 Greetings Max!

Ah, now there's another cool area - modding/revisiting ancient systems. One thing I'd love to do at some point is to write a game in assembly for the c64. Played around with it for a bit, but realised with what I'd aim to do, it'd be a 2 year project. I did write a wrapper for a good debugger/explorer here. I also wrote a small mod to Arthur Jordison's excellent C64 Dev IDE, CBMPrgStudio, here. The c64 may have been a bit before your time, though?  😋

Thanks for saying hi, and I know it's a bit quiet around here at the moment as OmniGameZ is still in its dev stages - but any views are welcome, especially any idea threads etc. Also, you can follow and comment on the blog, as I'm aiming to keep making postings on a regular basis. Just hope my ideas don't get nicked!