Dev Diary

All posts relating to the development of OmniGameZ
stigzler
Founder

#11 Controllers assemble!

Post by stigzler »

It's been a bit of a slog today, with many tedious points dealing with funny control behaviours. However, now making headway with integrating the controls database into the admin front end. You can see the new item selector below:

itemsel2.png

I've also move a few thing around on the ItemSelector - you can now see all of the selected items whilst navigating around the list - a lot more friendly. 

Also, an idea of the properties page:

itemprops.png

Had fun and games with comboboxes and databindings (urgh - that never gets any easier).

On an aside, A UK fella here who does a lot of C64 stuff. You should check his site and youtube vids: HERE

One foot in front of the other...

ImageImage

Tags:

stigzler
Founder

#12 Progress with controls

Post by stigzler »

:D Productive evening. Implemented the default control image show and updated my image viewer control (you can now set what image title you would prefer to see first - ignores order of images added). Also modified the main properties drop-down selector to include ability to custom populate the list (for controls, it directly populates these from the files in the present default directory). If only I had more time and less commitments.. I wonder if it is truly possible to give up your job for a while and live an alternative life??  :geek:
ImageImage