Chipping away bit by bit. Happy with the progress. A quick update: Integrated the designer control into the application and got it working with the setup designer Redesigned the database/item browser to have a simpler interface for those not confident… Read More »Development update, 2020
Further progress – more refinement A few updates on this component: Used a group transform for the rotate and positioning rather than manually code Improved the rendering quality of the final output Moved the debug to sit on the workspace,… Read More »Designer Component: further tweaks
Starting to refine the design canvas control. Basic features now implemented.. Update Having nailed the canvass zoom and pan control, I’ve moved onto the element manipulation. Code monkery came to a standstill when trying to implement a rotate routine when… Read More »Component Update: Designer – madness with rotate…
At last. Started working on a major cornerstone of the project having made good progress. I spent a lot of time last year researching various methods and means of displaying layouts and UIs. It took me down a rabbit hole… Read More »Making a start on the Designer component
The second part of making yet another custom control for OmniGameZ… Having broke the back of this one yesterday, finishing touches and finesse were all that was required today. Quite happy with the finished product. Screenshots: Video: Points of interest… Read More »Custom Control: FontPicker (Part 2)
So, this is turning into a bit of a theme. Go to do one task then eventually realise that the stock controls aren’t sufficient. Next up, FontDialog. I couldn’t find anyway to theme the standard .net FontDialog, so had to… Read More »Custom Control: FontPicker (Part 1)
Unfortunately some real life nonsense got in the way of dev during the summer, so a little behind, but still making headway. Some of the things successfully implemented: The admin GUI has all basic functions and mechanisms sorted, including dockable… Read More »Progress Update – foundations laid!